miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009

us?

I've been here before a few timesAnd I'm quite aware we're dyingAnd your hands they shake with goodbyesAnd I'll take you back if you'd have me So here I am I'm tryingSo here I am are you readyCome on let me hold you touch you feel youAlwaysKiss you taste you all night AlwaysAnd I'll miss your laugh your smileI'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell meI'm so sick of fights I hate themLets start this again for realSo here I am I'm tryingSo here I am are you readySo here I am I'm tryingSo here I am are you readyCome on let me hold you touch you feel youAlwaysKiss you taste you all night AlwaysCome on let me hold you touch you feel youAlwaysKiss you taste you all night AlwaysI've been here before a few timesAnd I'm quite aware we're dyingCome on let me hold you touch you feel youAlwaysKiss you taste you all night AlwaysCome on let me hold you touch you feel youAlwaysKiss you taste you all night AlwaysAlwaysAlways